The Wedding at the Onion Pub and Brewery was a fabulous event in a beautiful taproom located in Barrington, Illinois! Felix and Fingers returned to The Onion Pub and Brewery to appreciate the recycled pre-American timber structure and a beautiful waterfall that flowed...
Taking Each City, One By One!
Barrington IL, back to our roots!
All throughout the illustrious land of Barrington, IL, regular townspeople roam throughout the land in search of the finest, most pulse-pounding adventures of the century. The stakes are high in pursuit of the ultimate thrill, and Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos offers a strong contender for grandest musical experience of them all. Ok, maybe it’s not quite so intense as all that, but we do love Barrington…some of us even lived there for a few years!
1. National websites such as WeddingWire and Best of the Knot already know the deal when it comes to Felix and Fingers. Having netted both awards numerous times over the last five years, Felix and Fingers relishes the thought of a perfectly-executed wedding.
2. Corporate events and holiday parties can always benefit from the presence of two talented piano duelists. Let the exciting, interactive show engage any corporate crowd.
3. College students are an excitable lot, a mass of seething bodies ravenous for a novel diversion from head-crushing studies. Enlisting the help of dueling pianists is a fun way to capture the attention of any young crowd.
4. The presence of piano duelists doesn’t always have to be a public spectacle. Private parties are also a perfect fit for an all request show. Book Felix and Fingers today to breathe new life into any party.
5. Public events such as fundraisers, festivals (like Uncorked Barrington), or even the Barrinton 4th of July parade are F&F favorites. Just look for the dueling pianos float!
Felix And Fingers is providing top-notch event entertainment across the nation. Here are some of our recent shows in your area!
Chris and I headed to Barrington last Saturday to help celebrate the marriage of Linda Bredrup and Steve Bricker, held at the historic Biltmore Country Club. This was our first time paying this club a visit, and we were blown away! From start to finish, it was an...
The 4th of July Barrington Parade It's become a tradition for Felix and Fingers to play in the Barrington Parade. We just played in it for the 4th year in a row, and it's always one of the shows I look forward to the most. The parade is probably the easiest way to...
One of my favorite things about being a dueling pianist is that we never put on the same show twice- it's all requests! Another one of my favorite things is playing weddings, because it's really special to me to get to be part of someone's very important day....