But how can you be sure anyone one is as great as they say?
If you’re planning a wedding, you’ll want entertainment that has a lot of experience with weddings. Same applies for corporate events and fundraisers. You might also like to see the act live before signing a contract. Who wouldn’t?
Unfortunately, chances are the performers you really want for your event are booked every weekend on other events just like yours…private events you can’t visit. The best wedding bands don’t spend time at bar venues, they’re usually too busy doing what they do best, exactly the thing you’re hiring them for. So what’s a planner to do when the best bands are the hardest to see live?
Would you believe that about 90% of all our clients book without ever meeting us? The reason we have so many youtube videos/FB posts/Verified Reviews is specifically to help with these hard decisions. We’re literally the only dueling pianos company in the country with consecutive awards from The Knot and WeddingWire. We’re also the highest reviewed dueling company on GigSalad. It’s often times difficult to see us in person due to our private event schedule, but we hope our reviews and media help you to envision us at your event.
When many of our events get booked over a year in advance, it’s easy to put off big decisions like entertainment. However, there are huge benefits to booking early:
- Availability: Any date can be filled at any time without warning. Nothing breaks my heart more than having to tell a bride that we’re no longer available by the time a decision is made. And especially since we guarantee specific players, your first choice can easily be booked by another planner. The same can apply to our special add-ons, like the blue piano shells. Unfortunately we can’t hold dates with out a contract, there are just too many inquiries.
- Price: Quotes are generally valid for about a month. F&F pricing is reviewed yearly and can change any time, but will not change if your quote is still valid.
- Time: How valuable is your time to you? Some clients take months to make a decision (we’ve had people take over a year before booking!). Due diligence is certainly important but it’s easy to fall down a rabbit hole of possibilities. Quality event entertainment should be easy to find online…if you’re spending your time trying to find something insanely unique, chances are they don’t specialize in event entertainment. Find the best and choose from the best, then you can focus on more important things, like food tasting!
What about that Guarantee?
You’ve read the reviews, watched the videos, but you still find it hard to commit without seeing the show. We get it, so we put together a guarantee for anyone who books with us.
The No-Risk Guarantee: Come see a public show and if you no longer think dueling pianos is a good fit for your event, we’ll release the date and refund your deposit in full.
Booking entertainment is difficult, there’s a lot of pressure to make the right decision. We want to help however we can. Booking the date early will get your players secured and save you time and money. And we’re so sure that you’ll stand by your decision after seeing our show that we’ll refund 100% of your deposit if we’re wrong, making booking us entirely risk free!
The Not-So-Fine Print
To be eligible, the following applies:
- Offer valid for 2 months after the date the quote was submitted.
- Client must email info@FelixandFingers.com to let us know which show is being attended. Click here for dates
- Client must introduce themselves to at least one player at the show they are attending.
Simple, right? We’re not trying to play games, we just want the opportunity to prove why we’re the best. F&F is more than just dueling pianos, we’re event specialists.
The Next Step
Just ask for a contract! You’ll have an electronic copy within 24 hours for review. Now is also the time to let us know if you have a performer in mind for your date. But if we can get the ball rolling today, then no one else will be able to book your date or players tomorrow.